Monday, July 5, 2010

Drama Cloud

I feel heavy, overwhelmingly so and have no idea how to fix my problem. After emailing my brother a nice letter about how I just wished he had given notice so that Dad could have rescheduled that day with me and how we all worked hard for our accomplishments even if we took different paths, he sent me another scathing reply. This time he attacked my marriage, ranted about how his mom received less child support than mine and thus he had to endure more hardship, how I'm a drama cloud, and that Dad probably just didn't want to spend time with me and that's why he jumped ship to B's plan.

He's a late 30 year old cry baby that's jealous because he thinks daddy loves me more and is ticked off because I called him out. I didn't say a word last Father's Day when we all rearranged our schedules so that we could go to a breakfast buffet at a time that fit B's schedule. When Dad showed up he said, "Guess what?" I replied, "B's not coming?" Yep, he blew us off. I didn't say a word when he showed up late to Thanksgiving Day at Dad's place and we had to sit and watch the turkey cool until B decided to show up. He is nothing but a selfish guy who cares little about family.

The worst part is that he keeps trying to hurt me as bad as he can. What is he going to come up with next? Attack my religion? politics? He told me to stay as far away from him and his family and I just want to reply, "I'm never around. Our family is barely around you anyways so what is your point?" He's a male premadona who's jealous of me and my success. He's jealous of dad and my relationship. He's mad that someone had the gull to call him out.

Anything I say will be held against me and possibly forwarded to the rest of the clan. I have to stay nice even though I want to throttle him. I have to keep my composure even though he's hitting below the belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment